LocationGet Directions to Samurai Mama via Google Maps
Monday - Thursday: 12pm - 4:00pm and 5pm - 10:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 12pm - 4:30pm and 5pm-11:00pm
Sunday: 12pm - 4:30pm and 5pm-10:30pm
We take reservations for large parties only. Please see our "Reservation" page for details.
Book Your Private Dining This Summer!
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to book our Back Outdoor Space.
Here are the time slots available per day (only 1 party per time slot for social distancing purposes)
WEEKDAYS + WEEKENDS
Slot A 5:15pm-6:45pm / Slot B 7:15pm-8:45pm
WEEKEND ONLY lunch time
Slot C: 12:30-2:00pm / Slot D: 2:30-4:00pm
- Minimum $300 before taxes and tip for food and drinks
- Automatic gratuity of 20% will be added
- Up to 10 people per party
To book, please email us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org - Preferred date and time slot, # in your party (adults + children), Your Name, Phone number and contact info.
Please read for additional info:
Must be booked and confirmed by the restaurant 24 hours ahead of your preferred time slot with an email confirmation
- You will be directed to enter from the entrance on North 1st Street; we advise you to first check in with our staff from the Grand St entrance so we can open the door on North 1st Street
- To make our service go faster, you may also pre-order your food ahead of time by checking our SQUARE website and emailing us the order. You are certainly welcome to order on the spot, but this will likely make your dining experience longer without having to spend time looking over the menu.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 12 hours in advance. Otherwise, there will be a $50 fee as we will be allocating additional staff to provide service to you.
- For inclement weather during your visit where we no longer can serve you, we will pack your food to go as we unfortunately cannot seat you inside.
Our udon soup is carefully prepared during a two-day process. The broth consists of an elborate and blanced blend of konbu seaweed, shiitake mushrooms, flying fish, saba mackerel, katsuo bonito and maguro tuna, all of with are imported from Japan. Our udon noodles are freshly made in-house.
In Japan, the preparation of udon varies from region to region, which results in distinct from broth flavors and noodle textures, as well as the way the soup is put together and eaten. With this in mind, we are dedicated to creating udon that is unique and characteristic of where we are, to be enjoyed only here in Brooklyn. Since the texture of udon noodles is defined by the balance of protein and starch in the flour, we have thoroughly sourced our original blend from a mill in California. We invite you to take a sip of the broth, taste the delicate flavors, and savor the aromas of the ocean.
At Samurai Mama we use Kaiki Water
Why Kaiki Water?
In contrast to contaminated, low-energy tap water, Kaiki Water is chemical free, filled with revitalizing energy, and has a natural mineral balance. The Kaiki Water filtration system was created after twenty years of research research and development, and it's ceramic purifying technology is the first of it's kind in the world.
The Kaiki Water process has stages that begin by eliminating chlorides, germs, odors, rust, and other undesirable substances. Kaiki's original bio-ceramic filters then pH balance the water, add healthy minerals, and break apart inactive water clusters into stable molecules that are easily absorbed at the cellular level.
Because Kaiki water is filled with natural energy, it supports a healthy lifestyle and decreases environmental pollution. Kaiki water enhances the metabolic processes of humans, animals, and plants, and is ideal for drinking and cooking.
Samurai Mama uses Kaiki Water exclusively for drinking water, tea, and food preparation.
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You can also reach us by phone at (718) 599-6161. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please note we do not take reservations.